• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP......I am lost.....

That would be great Allie once the kids are back at school...Ok so this morning I am considering a poached egg and 2 pieces of grilled bacon for brekkie...possibly a slice of toast - is that bad?This is my sunday brunch type meal...

Ok so here I am. I saw the WLS clinic nurse last thursday, Anne at Gartnavel and she was amaaaaaaaaaaazing!! She told me that the GP was talking bull poopy and gave me great hints and tips. She also whacked another 3ml in my band and she felt little resistance doing so. So I now have 10ml in a 14ml band and wow now i feel like I have a band...yay:happy036:

So sticking with it and hope to see some changes on the scales soon altho now people are seeing a difference maybe I'm melting lol!!

Thats great news :)

Feeling a bit better in myself this week - the scottish meet on saturday really helped motivate me. I get up and get the weetabix on board every morning as soon as I can then wait an hour for my coffee...i set timers on my phone for when I can drink and when I can't and have started back at the gym. I can't go today as I'm waiting in for a new router so I'm gonna hit the wii fit maybeeesss ...oh and my tracker budged today ;)

What a brilliant idea about setting the phone alarm for drinking. Your attitude sounds much more positive and you sound like you have a really sound approach now. I find it really inspirational to know people can wobble but get everything back in hand. Well done.

Hey guys - well here I am 4 weeks post fill..and i still have mega restriction. I can't manage rice or bread, pasta is a nightmare and always gets jammed so it will be coming off the list too. I am eating small portions of quite alot of nothing. Beans, mash, weetabix, soup....you get the idea.
And as far as I can see I haven't lost an ounce :cry:according to the scales.
My trousers are falling down...my face is thinner, my rings are slack.....so why am I still the same weight? I have a theory that my bones are absorbing the fat....
I do struggle with taking enough liquids and I stick to the half an hour before and an hour after rule. I started excercising but needed a nap after it....whats that about..and tbh have lost the enthusiasm for it as it wasn't helping my weight either..
I need a rocket up my bum...could it be the PCOS thats making me jam at 'no lower than 16st 10lbs????
back to the drawing board again....:break_diet:

Could it be that you are too tight and not able to eat enough?

It sounds to me like you are only able to cope with slider food and this won't help at all.

You need to be eating proteins, like chicken and fish, then veg and only carbs if you have the room.

Hope this helps...

Hi

Glad you managed to get your fill and you got some support with your meeting.

It sounds to me that you are eating a lot of slider type foods which will slip through the pouch fairly quickly allowing you to eat more of them.

I was always told that rice, pasta and bread would eventually be no no' so gave them up before I had my band.

It might be worth revisting the advice the dietician gave you and try to eat denser foods, I know it can be a bit daunting especially if you fear vomiting. Take it slowly and chew, chew.

The tiredness after exercise could mean that you are not consuming enough calories - another possible reason for not losing.

Hope this helps x

Thanks for the responses folks...today i tried the more protein path... 3 chicken franks for lunch with a lil bit of hard cheese....2 pieces of grilled fish with a lil mash taters........is this more like it or am I not getting the point?

Back