• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lostinmy30's joins the losers bench :) with pics..

Lostinmy30's

Ok my weigh in/measuring day is a sunday. I started my pre op diet 2 weeks ago today (Feb 21st 2010) had lost 8lbs by last sunday, Band fitted on tuesday 2nd of March and today am weighing 12lbs lighter since start date and measuring 21.5 inches off all over :D lovin it !!

Last edited:
Brilliant news to hear! Well done xx

Well done. You're doing great x

Thanks Guys - feeling not too bad Roch - still a bit sore and having a dizzy day...think I need to take more fluids:hmm:

According to the scales I have stayed the same :sigh: despite taking in very little calorie wise and weighing a good 3 lbs lighter mid week.....time to get out walking methinks. Another 2 inches lost all over tho....

Whoops forgot to post sunday was off out at an Ostara Ritual in the woods!!
Now 16 lbs lighter :D and lost my hard drive last week so restarting my measuring again ...:sigh:

Well done on the loss. And i love your top in this pic lol xx

Thankyou my friend has already laid claim to it when it no longer fits lol....its by Spiral who make lovely hippy clothes :D

Last night out on alcohol before pre op diet...

Day before surgery

Two weeks post op

wow well done you can see the difference already especially around the tummy area. I hope this is where I loose mine first.

17st 5lbs this morning...woop woop...up singing last night...spot the sexy surgical stockings arrrghhhh

Back