• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lostinmy30's joins the losers bench :) with pics..

Great to see you enjoying yourself :)

Yup was told 6 weeks on the stockings and 8 weeks of Omeprazole pills for my tum. I now have new shiny stockings in black :D which actually fit me which is nice. I'm not at the 4.5 weeks stage not long till my first fill 2 weeks today!!

You look terrific! Well done you! xx

Stayed the same.......demotivated.....:break_diet:

Don't get demotivated hun not after how well you have done. It is terrible when you stall but keep popping back in here, it makes you feel 100 times better and keeps you looking on the bright side. Keep up the good work, you are looking amazing.

:bliss:<doing a happy dance> Hit 17st 3 this morning....gives me a total loss of.......19lbs whoop whoop....first fill this week...expect a photo update soon :D

Ok my weigh in/measuring day is a sunday. I started my pre op diet 2 weeks ago today (Feb 21st 2010) had lost 8lbs by last sunday, Band fitted on tuesday 2nd of March and today am weighing 12lbs lighter since start date and measuring 21.5 inches off all over :D lovin it !!
Glad someone done well, I put a kilo on last week because of bloody chocolate!!! Start afresh today ha ha ! x

17st 2 today...thats 20lbs gone gone gone...now for that pesky hundred....and pills go down fine :D

Well done hun, doesn't it feel great?

Back