• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lostinmy30's joins the losers bench :) with pics..

Well done x

17st 1 today so thats the first stone and a half gone gone gone. I had my first fill on the 15th it was a dawdle :D...now starting to walk and move more and watch what i put in my body food wise!
21lbs gorn gorn gorn never to return!

So here I am...totally plateaued for 4 weeks.....I am so disenchanted with myself I have been thinking about KFC for 3 days and have eaten crisps and chocolate a few times over the last few days.
I saw the dietician the other week and she thought i was doing well but needed a fill like immediatley and she told me the constant light headedness and dizziness was because I was hypo and now i have to check my blood sugar every day :sigh: so she told me to calm down on my walking and now I am just lost.......how do i get my drive back?

Sorry to hear you are having a blip, unfortunately I don't know what to advice as still preop but sure someone will be along to help soon.

Remember the song,

Pick yourself up, brush yourself down, and start all over again.

You have done so well, try not to let this blip spoil your joy, you can do this, reading this site there are lots who have plateaus, and I can imagine how deflating it must be. But it is only a plateau, so dont be too disheartened.

Remember what you have already achieved and you can do it again if you dont let this blip sidetrack you.

So here I am weeks and weeks later. I had a band fill last thursday and he whacked 6ml in there all in one go. I was gobsmacked and have now dropped another 3 lbs YAY and finally broken through the glass floor that was the 17st barrier. I have also managed to slightly begin to excercise..am doing it gradually so my body doesn't protest too much:D

Back