• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

lots of expletives....

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
i so wanted to say something....witty...sarcastic...but if i had opened my mouth id have burst into tears.....

Im getting on the tram and its busy, there are 2 fellas in front of me and we all walk up the stairs to the seats....

they both sat down opposite each other (one to the side), i sat down next to the skinny one and im then, opposite his mate.....

Yes it was a tight squeeze...he must have pulled a face at his mate opposite me because he could NOT stop himself from laughing..and laughing...and laughing....

i was mortified, the bloke laughing wasnt a small bloke but i had all sorts of things going through my head then, skinny bloke i was sitting next to, was i honestly crushing him? was he pulling faces, did he say something in his own language to his mate (they were polish)....

thankfully they got off after a couple of stops...but this has been like a brick in the face...its upset me

argh! *expletives entered*

awwww mate :( I hate people so much, tossers!! :mad:
Dogs are so much nicer mwah xxx

ive lost 7lb this week too! *&^%$£*

ive NEVER felt like that :(

ive lost 7lb this week too! *&^%$£*

ive NEVER felt like that :(
i have, many times, sucks dont it? :(
I know its easy to say, but you have given them permission to make you feel like this, they cant do it without your say so. They are just idiots!! and you are a gorgeous woman. Really xxx

thanks hun.....

im normally ok, but i didnt get the job i wanted (over qualified wtf!) and now i cant sit on the flipping tram....

i need a new job and i need to get rid of my fat arse....

im sad :(

thanks hun.....

im normally ok, but i didnt get the job i wanted (over qualified wtf!) and now i cant sit on the flipping tram....

i need a new job and i need to get rid of my fat arse....

im sad :(
aww bless ya, everything happens for a reason. I bet something better comes along (((hugs))) :hug99:

well it better do otherwise im robbing a bank.....and ensuring i have enough for lots of surgeries! (your in that BTW)

am off to bed to sleep it off

nanight hun xx

(((hugs))) I have been in similar situations Nd it's horrible,

Sorry to hear about the job aswell (((hugs)))

But well done on the weight loss! :D xxx

Hope you have abetter day to day some people are proper ignorant *****. The job of your dreams is out there some where just got to find it babe. Best of luck great weight loss this week xx

Big p****s with little p****s dont give them another thought!

Back