• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well it actually happened

Bullyfun

A good friend walked right past me in the street, looked at me and I had to call him back to speak, my other half was laughing her head off after several expletives he said im sorry mate didnt recognise you..... :D must be working

Its always a great feeling when that first happens... you feel as if the hard work is starting to pay off (well I did anyway!)

Love hearing stories like this mate!

Congratulations and well done fella!!

Bully you look very different already in your profile pic.

Cuppa xx

Well done! Great achievement.

one in blue taken yesterday :D

Attachments

• 2009.jpg
    2009.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 41
  • phone 040.jpg
    phone 040.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 45
wow well done it doesnt seem that long ago since you were done keep up the great work

xx

Blimey, look at the change in you, that is impressive.
Congrats on the folk walking past without recognising you, good stuff hey hehe
Steph xx

A good friend walked right past me in the street, looked at me and I had to call him back to speak, my other half was laughing her head off after several expletives he said im sorry mate didnt recognise you..... :D must be working

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

wow paul what a difference, well done my friend xxx

Paul seriously now, have you lost all that weight by diet alone or is it the running to keep away from us girls and the hot wax that has done it?

You do truly look like a different person, very well done on the figures x

You look fab now, and well done chuck:D:D

Looks like you'll be watching out for drains sooner than you thought!

wow well done Bully you are doing fab keep up the good work, any tips would be greatly appreciated as my scales dont seem to work under 18 stone !!!!!!
XX

Back