• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lunch ????

Sarahxxx

I'm ok for breakfasts ( porridge , ready break , scramble egg ect ) and dinner is easy too ( jacket spud , cottage pie , mashed veg ect ) but lunch !! I can think of things health to have for lunch , before I would have had salad with ham or prawns , I love salad when can I have salad :) I'm two weeks post op with a band , has anyone got any lunch ideas for home and out ?? :) xx

How about Omelettes, soup(but you might be sick of that by now), lettuce wraps(lovely filling inside)?.

slimming world quiche

its lovely, I had a load of red peppers, cherry toms, spring onions in the fridge and as my GP has told me to keep off all raw fruit/salad/ veg until my pouch inflamation has gone down I didnt know what to do with all the salad stuff so made the quiche and throw in half a can of cornbeef in as well

Hi - Can you post the recipe for the slimming world quiche? I've got a can of corned beef in the fridge, probably going rusty so can use that up! lol

Mix a tub of plain cottage cheese,some eggs,and mashed corned beef.season and add any thing that takes your fancy.I make it with salmon and cooked brocolli instead of c.beef.Just use the cheese and egg as a binder for other food!

Back