• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Struggling with lunch ideas

ReadyToDoIt

I'm on soft foods (and loving it!), but being back at work and in my old routine, I've had a sandwich for lunch pretty much every day of my life and I'm really not sure what to eat for lunch now. I'm so glad I'm not on purées anymore, but all the things I can think of to take to the office or grab from the supermarket are purée (hummous, cottage cheese etc). I'd appreciate some ideas for soft food lunches. Thanks

Chicken
Avocado
Beetroot
Feta
Halloumi
Goat's Cheese
Ham
Yoghurt
Roast vege salad
Homemade quiche without pastry
Falafel
Low fat pate with melba toast
Tofu with vege stirfry
Hard boiled eggs
Bananas
Cold sausages/vege sausages
Baked sweet potato
Sushi
Smoked salmon
Tuna

Just a few of the things I've been trying out for lunch! I'm 10 weeks out now and still haven't had bread or pasta, I'm holding out for as long as I can!

My lunches are basically a little lunchbox with vege/salad and protein. I try and mix it up a bit and have a supply of danio yoghurts in the office fridge and some protein bars in my drawer for emergencies. It's getting easier each day! This week I stocked up on M&S little salad pots and cooked chicken slices and have been having half of each packet a day for lunch, fresh and tasty.

Good luck with your return to work.
Stacey

Back