• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Luton & Dunstable triple appointment (MDT) update

angelajoy1961

Bypass on 23rd June
Had my triple appointment yesterday at L&D and they all went great !
Bariatric nurse was lovely and very impressed that I had lost 9lbs since the last visit with Xmas in the middle of it.
Dietician lady was also lovely and pleased that I had done a lot of research - thanks you guys lol - into post op diet etc. I have a folder which is full of useful info that I have printed off and highlighted important bits.
Psych lady was lovely - bit of a theme going on here ! She said I would be with her for about an hour but it was only 20 minutes.

I am on the milk diet now - I actually started on wed as that was when I travelled to Luton and I took Slimfast with me and thats all I've had so technically I'm on day 3 woo-hoo !!

Next appointment to make sure I've lost my 5%, which is 5kgs, is Friday 11th March.

My advice is do loads of research and try to show that you have like with my folder.

Reactions: Bev
Glad it all went well Angela..
good luck over the next month with the milk diet...
I only have 11 days until my triple appointment..woo hoo
I am yet to write down the thousand and one questions I have to ask lol...but thank you for the heads up...
I am not sure if I will be put on the milk diet,because of the volume of insulin I am on..it will be interesting to see what is said..
anyhow....keep up the good work with the milk diet.....we are here for you x x x

Back