• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Triple appt at L&D

louisaL

looking to make a change!
well after spending 5hrs there today, getting back to work and finally walking through the door i can finally sit back and review my triple appointment.

It went very well and the best news of all is i havent put a lb on since the 5th Nov when they last weighed me YAY.

I was also told they were surprised I was being put forward for the surgery (and consulting at the clinic) as I have no medical problems.. but personally for being 28st 6lbs and being 31st 2yrs ago I think it was a good thing.

I've to start my pre pre diet tomorrow of 5pts of milk, 1 pt of sugar free jelly and 2 pts of other liquids.

and my next appointment is 1st April at 3pm.

Let me know if anyone else is booked in on this day as it is lovely meeting people from the forum.

today I met diesel (Hilary) and sleepy (Maria) and they were sooooo lovely! in the waiting room today it was like everyone had known each other years!.

Hiya - what are they asking you to do - a pre pre diet? Why is this - to prove that you can diet?

Hope you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious as to how it works.

hi no of course i dont mind you asking a few people on here have had to do it and I still havent figured out the answer myself apart from it might be certain hospitals if your over a certain weight want you to loose some before they put you forward to the surgeon.

for example my bmi is over 60 so it is vital i guess for surgery to loose as much as i can and shrink some of my liver and then of course i'll do the 2 week before the op as well to loose evening more and shrink the liver once more.

Yay.Louisa...
Well done on not gaining and getting through the 5 hours!!!!
Did they say you could have a bypass???
sorry,I am back on the 22nd march..although if i don't drop this 4/5 lb in that time I may be there a week later 8-$

Great news that your appt went well today :D Not too long to wait for your next one either.....well done on not putting any major weight on too! Result ;) XX

oh yes lisa i almost forgot.

they said i can have the bypass as they operate on alot of people over bmi 60 with a bypass.

Back