• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mail on line 14/1/16 600 lb woman regrets her wls

Kar8858

I can totally understand what she is saying here, eating was very enjoyable for me too, hence I was fat, but now I cant eat anything oh my god do I miss food. Do i miss being fat, no, but do i still stare at the shelves and wish I could eat...yes.

_Victoria_

Hopefully she starts to feel better about her life once she can get more joy from other things.. It says shes only lost 63lb.. whats that? 4 and half stone... so she'd still be around 38 stone so i imagine she still really struggles with pain and mobility problems.. when she loses more and can do more i bet she wont regret it then :D i hope so anyway.. i hate to think of people being miserable

Sunshine99

Anyone heard or 'prada-willi syndrome' where someone can't stop eating (would even steal food to get it) She may have had that. Just a thought. I really hope she's lost some more weight and is happier now.
Toni x

los in it

I know of couple of people who both have been diagnosed with that and it's tough ( both with learning difficulties) in one person's home the kitchen is locked otherwise they would, and have in the past eaten raw eggs,butter,and cooking oil

Sunshine99

I think Katie Prices son Harvey has it ....yeah its linked in with learning disabilities sush as autism, so im let to believe. I learned about this type of stuff on a course i was doing. It must be extreamly hard for those parent to deny their child food...when all they want to do is eat. Mentally exhausting for both child and parent alike. Years ago...stuff like this wasn't heard of...and some children may have gone on to become adults of these 'extreme' cases of obesity. (Like on 600lb life).
Toni x