• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

marie has had her surgery today

mariew

hi everyone im maries husband matt,just to let you all know she is doing great and home on monday.:eek:

great news Matt, send her our love and thanks for posting x

great news I am so pleased all went well, send her my love x x

That's good to hear Matt let her know we are all thinking of her and cant wait to hear all about it. Take care both x

Fab news, will look forward to having her back, wish her well xxx

Fantastic news, thanks matt :) xxx

from me phone :D

That is wonderful news!!!!! please send her my love for a speedy recovery xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks matt great news wishin her a speedy recovery ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good to hear , send het my best wishes xx

Thanks for the update Matt. Best wishes to Marie !!

Hi everyone thanks for all your best wishes. Feeling great. No pain just a little tenderness where the cuts are. Drinking freely with no problems. No wind pain. Up walking about within 3 hours of coming round. Hoping i get to go home today as they need the bed! Cathy, cathi and Kate, i hope you all have as easy time of it as me. Good luck girls. Xxxx

You sure they did it Marie?lol

So glad you are doing well. Gives me hope that I may have a drama free op! Nice to have you back xxx

thats fantastic Marie woop!!! :) xxx

Welcome back Marie pleased your doing so well. How does it feel been on the losers bench ?? X

Sounds like you are doing really well! Hope you get home today, there is nothing like your own bed lol :). Don't skimp on the painkillers even if you have no pain as they keep it at bay, and sip, sip, sip!

Well done Marie. Make sure Matt knows that he is at your beck and call for at least a few days! Have a speedy recovery.

Sounds like your journey has started well hun, hope you get to go home and heal xxxxxxx

Wow Marie! so good to hear you are up and about so soon, and feeling good. the nerves are setting in for me now, but it's comforting to read such a positive post. take is easy! xxx

Back