• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis News...

Im sorry guys but still no update. I did text her phone to ask if there is any news hoping that her husband would see it but its probably off and put away somewhere.
To be honest we may be the very last on his list of things to do even if she told him what to do, so I guess we just have to wait now.
Im sure she is fine though.
Steph xx

Hope all has gone well even though she must have been a nervous wreck being put on that ward. Hope they put her somewhere different after the op.

ooo i to am eagerly waiting to hear the ok its all good!! lets hope we hear soon xxxx

They probably put her on that particular bay so that they had any bypassers all in together instead of dotted around, though they should really consider what stages people are at a little more.
She will have done great anyway.
Steph xx

Steph, i know what you mean about waiting i was like that waiting for news of Jan (smilergem)!! but i'm sure all is well, will keep an eye on this thread for an update xxxx

hope its gone ok for her - im sure it will have tho - shes probs that tired we havent even entered her head! wishing her a speedy recovery!

Blowing a kiss over to Charis tonight... and sending love and healing her way xxx

hear hear! im itching to hear all is well! im sure it is but its nice to know she s well on her way for recovery xxx

Back