• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charis News...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hi guys
As you all know, Charis went in for her surgery today, but she doesnt have it until tomorrow. Got a text from her just then saying that she is first on the list tomorrow morning. She said you have to laugh because she is on a four bed bay with three ladies that are there because of gastric bypass complications!!! But she is keeping her sense of humour about it and believing that she is going to be ok.
She sends her love to all.
As soon as I hear from her husband tomorrow I will let you all know xx
Steph xx

if she didn't have the jitters, she will have now lol!!

OMG poor her , i too had a lady with me night before my op that had had major post op problems , lets hope she has a restfull night and a problem free op and a very speedy return to the losers bench x x

Hear hear xx
Fancy putting her in that bay though, really not very subtle are they!!! THREE of them as well, that isnt comforting. I am sure our Charis will be fine though.:)
Steph xx

thanks for the update Steph x

Blimey i hope the other three ladies havent given her the heeby jeebies so she escapes in to the night, with her bum hanging out of those horrendous gowns!!

Good luck x

Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well for her.

ooo dero! thats all she needs! pleeeeeeeese pass on my love and luck thanks sweetpea xx

Poor Charis - I can just imagine the conversations she's having to listen to ! Hope hers goes smoothly x

I wish her husband would text me already to let my know how she is doing. Im pretty sure that he just hasnt had a chance yet, I know that I went under at around 9.50am and I wasnt even awake until gone 2pm, so Im not worried for her, I just want the news that she is safely done already.
Steph xx

I know what you mean hun, let us know when you hear, sending her lots of love xxx

Will keep fingers crossed for Charis that she will be the exception on that ward, good luck and thanks for the update!

Back