• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

massage

hopelesscase

Before i go any futher no smutty comments lol

Having lost 6 stone im wondering if deep tissue massage would help break down some of the fatty deposits around my body. Im finding that my arms in paticular are feeling all lumpy and bumpy under the skin and wondered if this would help. anyone any ideas?

i'm not sure HC but it would be a lovely treat for you and a wonderful way to relax.

Have you heard of universal contour wrap? There were some posts on mini's about those last year (i'll see if I can fnd them) and I believe you are tightly wrapped and the "stuff" they put on helps to draw out the toxins... Dont know if thats something you might be interested in. I'll find the posts which will explain what they are a lot better than I have lol

edited to say I cant work out how to post a link - me stupid lol - but if you search universal contour wrap theres lots of posts

Last edited:
Hi HC,

Firstly darl congrats on your amazing loss! Massage would definitely help to break down the cellulite (presume that's what you are talking about). Although I think that this could prove really expensive so how about one of those hand held massagers (they are really quite strong), then you could do this as often as you liked?

Also take some Zinc magnesium tablets as they are excellent for keeping and aiding in the elasticity of your skin.

Thirdly..... on the surface Garnier, make a gel, it's in an orange tube or roller ball applicator for improving the apperance of cellulite and I do use it and can definitely say that when you use it the skin does appear 50% better after 8 days and nearly 100% after 3 weeks...... however, if you stop using it the appearance goes back to the bumpy look in about a week.....

Bren
X

Hi
Never thoughht of it but must be a good idea of trying
have you thought of sauna's too, not sure if they are just to sweat though
I woudl phone up a massuse (not a lady of the night lol)
ask what they think
and well done you have done fab x

Sauna's are a great way of assisting with weight loss and expelling toxins, you do get fabulous skin from doing this on a regular basis.

Bren
X

i have a friend who lost 1st with his band and he had massages every week for this to cut the cost down ring your local college you get it soooooo much cheaper as they are training

thanks everyone i already have a sauna shower and try and make sure i get a good one at least once a week.
will look for the body wrap posts
and let you know how i get on with the local bauty collage, have had some treatments there in the past.
thanks again
carole

hehehe body wraps can be real kinky....

Hi,

It worked for me when I was on LL. I paid £30 a time, but trainees may charge you less!

Back