• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Max band fill

snack

Hi guys off for my 2nd band fill on Monday I'm with THG just wondered what is the max fill I can have at one time ? I have 10ml band 2 ml put in at surgery 1 ml last fill but I'm starving all the time I am losing weight but by will power alone as I don't seem to have any restriction at all can eat anything pls help xx

Only your provider can decide that. We can all tell you how much we have in our bands but everyone is different.

Hope your fill goes ok on Monday x

snack said:
Patience what's that ? Lol x

Ah we've all been there. It's weird as you live and breathe and think every second of your life about food/diet etc, especially in the early days and you wish weeks away just to keep logging your weightloss...etc etc. am I right?! :)
It's bizarre as at the time it all went far too slow but then all of a sudden I remember saying omg I'm 6months out! And then it's like normal life kind of came back! And when I say normal life I mean that food isn't on my head 24-7 and I can naturally now make good food choices because of my new mindset! you'll get there!! X

Thanks joe u hit the nail on the head ,that's me all over and Lisa so sorry too hear about ur port hope it's sorted ASAP xx

Ive had no choice but to be patient - my port flipped. I haven't even had a fill yet :(

Hello there , I had trouble with flipped port and I had it corrected under local 2 weeks after they diagnosed the flip & then they filled me at the same time.I know its a pain in the rear end , but I went onto losing 8 & 1/2 stone in less then one year and have been maintaining ever since, keep the faith & Wishing you all the best.

Back