• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May challenge? Just for fun...

mellyb28

Size 16 - yay!
Just arfur off this week but that does bring me down to 15stone 1 and a half pounds. My target for this May challenge was to get into the 14s and now that I've finally had my first band fill last Thursday I really hope that I get over this hump!

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
still at 12st and maintaining.

Tracey ( eyore)

i havent been on for a few but i have lost 9lb so far ......my target was 7lb so i am very happy x
good luck every one x

Sambucca

well done everyone. Sorry I havent updated for a while. Had a bit of a busy, and therefore a naughty weekend as far as food is concerned. Hoping for a better week this week.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well still got the 3 lb to lose before the end of May, so hope I can do it, but it don't seem to be going anywhere.

Meanwhile I did a 2 mile walk this morning and have been cycling for 35 mins tonight, now my legs are like jelly lol

Hope your all ok.

AnnieT

Still only lost a 1lb so far and have 5 more to lose to hit my target by the end of the month. I am back to being careful to make sure that I drink my fluids and hoping this will give my weightloss the kick start it needs. My usual weigh in date is the 9th of each month and am hoping to have lost 7lb by then. Seems that for me, slow and steady wins the race. xxxx

phatmomma

Well been for weigh in today and lost another 2lb so that leaves me next week to get 2lb off to achieve my 8lb target. Cross everything, i got a birthday celebration at the weekend which will involve food and as it's a 12 yr old child it could get dirty :) But i'm gonna do my best because i've never ever ever achieved any of the challenges i set myself before on here... But if i don't? Heck it's just for fun..... Good luck everyone xx

xxsarahxx

Hi guys, it's normally my weigh in tomorrow but i've got a hospital appointment so won't be able to get to boots. I've had an ok week, could have been better, don't think i'll have put any on but not sure if i have lost either . Can i lose that last 3 pound? x

phatmomma

Your darn right you can Sarah xxx But if you don't then i'm still gonna congratulate you cos we all love a tryer and you sure as heck have put 100% into trying xxx

xxsarahxx

Hi guys, it's normally my weigh in tomorrow but i've got a hospital appointment so won't be able to get to boots. I've had an ok week, could have been better, don't think i'll have put any on but not sure if i have lost either . Can i lose that last 3 pound? x
Ok i lied lol...i did managed to get to boots and guess what...i stayed the same, guessed as much. Oh well still 7 pounds off and i've got a few days to go yet .

COME ON GUYS, NOT LONG LEFT TO GO NOW.....WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Last edited:

AnnieT

Another 2lbs down making a total of 3lbs with 5 days to shift another 3, somehow I think that my target weight loss of 6lbs was a tad unrealistic. Still onwards and downwards, however, slow the journey may be! xxx

vonny

I got half a pound to go then im under 18 stone :)

mellyb28

Size 16 - yay!
Morning everyone, well today was my last weigh in of May as we're away this weekend. I'm really pleased with a 3 pound weight loss this week which has brought be down to 14stone 12 and a half pounds, so I managed to acheive my target of getting into the 14s during May! With a weekend away looming all I've got to do now is stay in the 14s and not creep back up, but I'm feeling good restriction at the moment with my band so keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck everyone else x

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
still 12st and maintaining.
not long to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilyscent

Ive only lost 1lb this week, still at least its a loss lol x

AnnieT

2lb lost this week. Hoping to lose another 2lb in the last 2 days of the May challenge, somehow think that might be asking a bit too much and that I may have to face not quite reaching my target! Hey ho, onwards and downwards! xx

phatmomma

Annie congrats on the 2lb weight loss. I weigh in on Tuesday for my last May weigh in, on Wednesday i start my new weight watchers class as i have little or no faith or inspiration in my leader at present....

I am hopeful of finally achieving a challenge i've set myself but if i don't hey ho i'll live with it because i have honestly tried to keep to it...

Good luck to you and everyone else, and remember ''its just for fun'' xxx

AnnieT

Hi Julie,

Thanks for the support as always. Glad to hear you are changing WW classes as the support and inspiration from your programme leader is so important and yours sounds useless!

My actual weigh in date is the 9th of each month but have set myself a little weight loss target so I could join in the May Challenge.

Things are plodding on slowly here but at least the movement is all in the right direction. Hope things are going well with you, the family and the house. xxx

penelope1008

Pity you are to far away Julie or you would enjoy our madcap leader she is great fighting her own challenges and supporting us along our journeys. I hope this one works for you better than the last.

vonny

yay i made it down to 17 stone 12 cant believe i've lost a stone :) well done to everyone else xxx