• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

May challenge? Just for fun...

phatmomma

Good luck Sarah... Lotsabeefy there's not much of you to lose xx

goofy07

well just weighed myself down from 194kg to 189kg still got 10 days to go so definitely heading the right way to achieve 184kg by the 20th may fingers crossed

phatmomma

pfffftttt. Just got weighed no movement.......will try harder for next week x

Hey don't knock it, i just got weighed and in true phatmomma tradition i had a 2lb gain... How? God only knows. Why? God only knows. Will i lose it next week? Damn right, fooled you all then didn't i? xxx

simplylucy

I lost 2lb this week! Only 6 more to go for may target!

AnnieT

Oh you will do fab. 9th June a big day for me this year lol, my birthday but its the big 40 and thats not stone lol

The 9th is special to me as it's the date I had surgery so I calculate my weight loss monthly using that date.

As for the big 40, well sadly I did that 3 years ago, so here's hoping that you get to do something special!

Good luck with the challenge! xx

phatmomma

I had my surgery on the 10th June last year, which was kinda freaky as it was my ex husbands birthday...

AnnieT

I had my surgery on the 10th June last year, which was kinda freaky as it was my ex husbands birthday...

Surgery on your ex's birthday is very symbolic of whole new and wonderful start to your new life. xxx

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
i would love to do this as I'm still on the dreaded high dose steroids for my PMR, i have managed to maintain at 12st, thou i did have a dodgy time when i went up to 12st 6lbs i soon put this right with the milk diet.
i am determined that WLS comes before PMR.
thanks Sam this could be the life line i have been looking for.
this morning i weighed 12st.

12st 2lbs today:cry:
will put this right today.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well what a nice surprise to get on the scales this morning. I weighed in at 154.8kg which is the lowest that I have weighed since I started my wls journey.

It means I am now just 1.5 lb off of losing 4 stone, best I get out walking tonight for longer to try and shift that, would love to be over 4 stone loss before my official weekly weigh in on Sunday.

AnnieT

Soooo disappointed as I've not lost a pound in the last few days, this is the cycle of my weigh loss, nothing for days then a little jump forwards. Crossing everything in the hope that I have shifted at least a pound by the weekend. xx

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
I have lost 7lb my first week so am happy with that :D. Will be satisfied with 2lb next week. Will weigh in on a thursday morning ONLY from now on as that is the day my op was.:whoopass:

Lilyscent

I have had a really good week, I went to the Nurse today for my blood checked again as its been up and down for some reason.
I asked her to weigh me again whilst I was there and Ive lost 5lbs, Im not sure who was the most pleased me or her as it was the same nurse that weighed me last friday, so I am thrilled today.

xxsarahxx

Boots scales have given me some fantastice news??....a 3lb loss Yippeeeeeee.
Lets hope it continues. Keep up the good work everyone, we've all made a great start x

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Well I am overjoyed today when i jumped on the scales. It read 154.1kg which has now topped me over the 4 stone loss since i started my wls program in March.

Looks like whatever I am doing is working and I feel like I have so much more energy already.

How are you doing.

mellyb28

Size 16 - yay!
Just half a pound off this week, so that's me at 15st 2, the 14s are getting tantalizingly close! Got my first fill this Thursday so hoping that will help shift a bit more. Have a lovely weekend all xx

AnnieT

Aargh!

Have finally lost my first pound on the May Challenge, 5 more to go until the weigh in at the end of the month (my usual weigh in is the 9th of each month). I can’t believe how slow my weight loss has been lately and then I go and allow myself a few treats (very small one’s) and then I go and lose a pound!

Oh well, onwards and downwards!

Lets hope it continues xxx

Sambucca

Not posted on here for a few days, sorry - Im still going strong but just forgotten to update.

I'll weigh in and update tomorrow but have been good this week so hoping for a fab result.