• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mdt outcome letter help please

paulalou

Hi all I've had my seminar then next I had app with dietician and nude had bloods etc done then I was discussed at mdt meeting and it says proceed to dietetics group now tier 3 should have been the next stage so I'm unsure what this is I'm hoping it isn't something I have to do before even starting tier 3 any help please x

Sounds to me like all in going well it sounds like your off soon to meeting the rest of the team so isnt that as you call it tier 3?
Have a chat with your team to put your mibd at rest im sure everything will be ok

Each area must be different as when I had my seminar I'd already received the letter to confirm I'd been accepted for surgery, at the seminar we decided on what surgery we wanted then had an appointment with surgeon then put on the waiting list for surgery.

Yeh it is different in all areas our tier 3 is only 8 weeks 4 group sessions fortnightly which some areas it's 6 or 12 months another girl who is at the same process as me and same hospital said it stated on her letter proceed to tier 3 group sessions so thinking that my next stage isn't tier 3 as its dietetics group I'll ring them tomorrow the suspense has killed me all weekend lol

I'm feeling just as confused. I'm apparently on tier 3 currently seeing the dietician every 8 weeks or so and have a multidisciplinary team appointment at the hospital on Monday and I'm unclear as to whether this means I've been accepted for surgery or require further assessment before a decision is made?? I haven't had anything in writing to actual explain what the next step is. Not long till I find out but it would help if they explain the purpose of the appointment.

Yeh it is different in all areas our tier 3 is only 8 weeks 4 group sessions fortnightly which some areas it's 6 or 12 months another girl who is at the same process as me and same hospital said it stated on her letter proceed to tier 3 group sessions so thinking that my next stage isn't tier 3 as its dietetics group I'll ring them tomorrow the suspense has killed me all weekend lol

Are you at Sunderland? Did you call? My letter says that too! Haven't a clue what it means!! X

I am sure mine said that when I had to start the group meetings with was 12 weeks once every two weeks I have just been now and been told my op is in June but you have to do the meetings first with is all about food I am going to sunderland hospital it could be different for other hospitals

Back