• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tier 3/4 weight management programme

Hi wls family,

Just a quick question.
I had my first app with the tier 3 dietitians yesterday at King's college hospital.
She told me she's discharging me from the dietitians and I have to just attend a group meeting with nutritionist and then wait for mdt meeting and app with surgeons.

Does this mean I don't have to do tier 3 and I go to tier 4? I should have asked her. I'm a bit confused here lol.

The reason I don't have to see her is I already done a tier 3 weight management programme via the hospital dietitan at my GP from December 2015. :)

I hope that you don't have to do tier 3 again. Wouldn't it be nicety think surgery was only a few months away x
Good luck and keep us informed x

Thank you so much I really hope not. As I really want this now. I called them yesterday they said my nutrition group meeting is February 7th so fingers crossed I get to see surgeons same day.

Thank you so much I really hope not. As I really want this now. I called them yesterday they said my nutrition group meeting is February 7th so fingers crossed I get to see surgeons same day.

Hopefully you'll hear soon. Imagine it'll be after Christmas now but you never know x

I know I'm so excited. I just want to know when my mdt meeting is going to call them today. And also what happens after this group meeting. Have you had surgery?

I'm right at the start of my journey. Went to the gp last week so image a long road ahead.

Thanks. It's going to be a long journey but will be worth it x

Back