• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me 20 months post op.

amazing roll on surgery

My beautiful cousin, my inspiration like iv said many of times sam u look beautiful carnt wait to feel as good as u look xxx

You are all so sweet. Thanks so much...

and Laura, I have seen photographic evidence today that you are well on your way. This is going to be a fabulous summer for you.

We're all in this together folks, so I am really glad if I have inspired anyone. I am still inspired by others before and after pics.

Success is there for all of us for the taking. You just have to focus on it and not lose sight of it as this journey takes its twists and turns.

You look amazing - I love these posts x

Sam, you look absolutely fab! Your photos are an inspiration. Think I need to get some 'before' pics taken ASAP - even though I hate being anywhere in front of a camera!! Guess I just won't look at them for a bit!
xXx

Sam, I've always found you inspirational. Just looking at your pictures today bought tears of joy to my eyes for you. I hope one day I can inspire others like you have. I just need to learn how to put pictures onto my computer and the internet now.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Sam i keep looking at your pics...I love that outfit, is it all in one or pants and top? xx

Ah thanks so much everyone, it really is a massive ego boost to read your lovely comments.

Lotsa, Its an all in one from Wallis. I love it!

Sam, You look incredible! xxx

Back