• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS - Is it right for me?

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just a quick post for those still pre op and thinking if they should even go through with surgery or not.

I have just found a picture of me from December 2010, and included one from June 2011. The difference is about 7 Stone in approx 6 months. I hate the picture from 2010 as I never once even saw myself as being someone that big.

This thread is not about me, its just to focus the pre oppers mind, yes this will happen to you too.

I didn't think it would work for me, but I have lost 7 stone now, its not gone back on in 6 months, and whats more, its not going to go back on, I will work hard and make sure of it.

Attachments

• December 2010.jpg
    December 2010.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF1372.JPG
    DSCF1372.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 88
Well done - you've done amazingly :)

Great thread Gary, I totally agree, I have lost 4 stone and it's not going back on. I have put a photo of me from March 2010. I'm the one in the Black top, Karen x

Fab post as ever Gary! need your help - why cant I get a pic on my profile - its in my user CP bit but then says problem uploading or something? HELP!!

weight loss surgery is the best present i have ever given myself. Wish i'd done it years ago

Wow, what an amaing difference. Well done.xx

Back