• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me and my youngest niece

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Sorry if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.
Anyway, my brother and my sister in law and their 3 year old, Hollea, came to visit today and I am very friendly with my niece but she is usually all for my sister, but today she was all for me and wanted cuddles and for me, out of everyone, to play with her, which I totally loved. I thought I would share a photo of us together, just because I adore her and she is lovely.
Excuse how she is holding her arm, she was trying to play coy lol
If you are wondering what she is sat on it is an exercise ball, her mum is 5 days overdue and I have given it to her for comfort, so we were playing about with it during their visit lol
Steph xx
stephandhollea.jpg

Reactions: Bev
arhhhhhh she s to cute! and your not so bad either ;)

What a lovely picture,you both look like your having fun!
do you mind me asking you steph ?
you hair looks really full and healthy in your picture,do you take anything or had any hairloss?
Im dreading this happening to me..

hope you dont mind me asking
thanks

Aww thanks guys.
She is really titchy, a real little doll lol
Emma...I suffered badly with hair loss and my hair is generally very thin and lank, not helped by a stupid hairdresser a few days ago. But my mum recut it for me and I went home and washed it in a shampoo Bev recommended, its a mans thickening shampoo, I cant remember the brand now but its in a grey bottle. Anyway, I started using that and it seems to be working. When my hair is wet I put on some Tresemme thickening mousse and blow dry it with a round brush, all of this seems to put a bit of volume into it, which is great because it I dont it just hangs there.
Steph xx

Aww what a lovely little girl Steph and you look stunning too!

A really beautiful photo and sending love and hugs to you both xxx

Aww thanks guys.
She is really titchy, a real little doll lol
Emma...I suffered badly with hair loss and my hair is generally very thin and lank, not helped by a stupid hairdresser a few days ago. But my mum recut it for me and I went home and washed it in a shampoo Bev recommended, its a mans thickening shampoo, I cant remember the brand now but its in a grey bottle. Anyway, I started using that and it seems to be working. When my hair is wet I put on some Tresemme thickening mousse and blow dry it with a round brush, all of this seems to put a bit of volume into it, which is great because it I dont it just hangs there.
Steph xx

thanks steph,

its elvive what bev recommends,I will get some now as your hair looks fab in this pic xxx

aw steph, thats a brilliant pic of you both, you look fantastic hun, and isnt she a real cutie, big hugs xx

Thanks guys xx
Definately do get some, it does work and it smells gorgeous. It makes my hair feel badly conditioned when I wash it out but once I brush it it feels nice.
Steph xx

Hi Steph,

The shampoo I recommended was helpful to me after chemotherapy... I don't know if it works for everyone but it gave my hair some extra life when it needed it most...

It's in a light grey bottle and it's Elvive for Men, hair thickening shampoo... £4 something in Asda...

So glad it's helping you Steph, your hair looks terrific on the photo posted today and so full of bounce....

Love and hugs to all xxx

I got mine from Asda and it was £2.90 a bottle or on offer for 2 for £3.
Steph xx

I managed to buy some in the French supermarket the other day... once I'd worked out that "Complement protection chute" was the right one ! I also bought some collagen conditioner and used both for the first time this morning. My hair is really dropping :cry::cry::cry:

ill have to look out for it when i go to tescos next. thanks for the tip bev, steph it really does look great, your hair i mean hun, lol. hugs x

The ASDA offer is a great buy, I have paid up to £4.80 for a bottle, do hope it helps girls and I'm so sorry Rose.. it will settle I am sure, but this did give my hair some body when I was losing it big style...

Loving hugs xxx

awww what a luvly piccy! xxx

Back