• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me today

You are lookng amazing! I just hope i can follow in your inspiring footsteps! :) xxxxx

looking good my man!! you'd pass in a crowd now, i'll at some stage get my before and now pics up on here, have no idea how to, but will work it out!! again, good show!! ;)

Best compliment i can give you is you look totally average! Fipping brilliant, i was well impressed that you had a Russell Athletic shirt and jeans on..looking good (ps loving the glasses!)

Awww thanks :)

I bought that Russel Athletic hoody in Scarborough on Thursday as it was a bit nippy. I haven't actually taken it off yet!! Well, I have to sleep! The jeans are also Airwalk. Named but cheap at the right places!

Coupled with my Cameltoe Nikes I feel 10 years younger and super modern!

The specs were free with Mountain Bike magazine :)

As always you are an inspiration. And I am loving the personalised reg number...look at you :)

OMG.... thanks amazing you look fantastic.... i feel inspired and will follow your ongoing progress no doubt...

wow... what else did u do did u exercise loads and have u had plastic surgery??

sorry if the questions are intrusive.

Great photos! You look fabulous :)

My favourite ever car was my 1986 (brand new, I'm showing my age) Astra GTE in aubergine purple. Ah, a little moment of nostalgia...

hi i was just being snoppish and was reading your blog.... well done with your weight loss you look fantastic!

OMG.... thanks amazing you look fantastic.... i feel inspired and will follow your ongoing progress no doubt...

wow... what else did u do did u exercise loads and have u had plastic surgery??

sorry if the questions are intrusive.

Not bothered about any questions at all :)

I've had no plastic surgery and, yes, I do exercise loads now but I love it. I cycle about 500 miles a month now but I only started in January doing about 5 miles at first. Now, I have recently done 101 miles in about 8 hours from my house in Sheffield to my fiancé's in Hull :cool:

Back