• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wayhey! Half way there!

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Well, my weight loss journey began 14 months ago with the Weight Man Clinic. I struggled to lose just over 2 stone, which is not much at my size.

I have lost the rest since having the band at the end of March.

Still a long way to go and I expect it will be tougher but v chuffed all the same. Thankyou so much for all support and wise words to everyone at Mini's. Hurrah!:character00100:

Well done you :) x

well done jen xxx

Well, my weight loss journey began 14 months ago with the Weight Man Clinic. I struggled to lose just over 2 stone, which is not much at my size.

Still a long way to go and I expect it will be tougher but v chuffed all the same. Thankyou so much for all support and wise words to everyone at Mini's. Hurrah!:character00100:
well done jenni thats fabulous. keep up your great work.

Thankyou people, your encouragement means a lot x

Hi Jenny

You have done amazingly well.

7stone that equates to!

Well done girl.

Here's to the next half.

(((hugs)))

Well done hun:D:D

Thankyou peeps x

Wow well done on your weight loss, bet you feel amazing

Back