• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Half way there - I love you my Sleeve!

kelly1

Hola fellow slimmers :)

Well today I got weighed and have now lost 5st 7lb!! Woohoo! I'm officially half way to where I want to be! I also dropped into the 15's yippee! AND bought a size 14 dress yesterday!!!! (Stretchy, but hey is a 14 lol) I love you sleeve!!!! Lol!

To think I only started this journey in January, my life has truly turned round :D :D :D xx

Lincs Lass

That's fantastic Kelly. Well done xx

A.Positive

Fabulous! Well done! xx

top_kat

well done to you :)

kelly1

Thanks everyone! It feels quick, but I lost 2st 3lb pre op, so just over a stone a month! I think that's quite steady, on average it's 3lb/ 4lb per week :) xx

sarahloveswelshcobs

well done - that's fab !

If you dont mind me being nosey, what height and weight are you now ?

If I can dream of 14's by Christmas - I'd be over the moon. I'm not long in 18's atm..

kelly1

Thanks everyone!

well done - that's fab !

If you dont mind me being nosey, what height and weight are you now ?

If I can dream of 14's by Christmas - I'd be over the moon. I'm not long in 18's atm..

Hiya, I'm 15st 13lb, I started at 21st 6lb! I'm 5ft 5. Have you already had your surgery? X

LaManche

Well done, that's great news. Keep the updates coming.

jane h

Well done all of you, very inspiring, I am due to have my bypass on Aug 12th and a bit scared to be honest, reading your posts helps refocus me and I realise I really have to do it so thanks

LessofLisa

:D There's no need to be scared Jane H, you'll be fine and will soon be on your road to being much slimmer and more energetic.
Good luck

sarahloveswelshcobs

yes - I had a wrap on 8th March.

I started diet (this time) 7th Feb and have gone from 22st to 16st 8 now.

Last weigh in was good - but I've hit a few stalls - so last month or so has felt a bit slow going !

I started a 24/26 and am now in 18 top and 18 / 20 bottom. Hoping I shrink a bit more shortly :p x