• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

meeting at salford

Margaret5

Attended the meeting on wednesday at salford. I was really nervous but need not have been. Everyone was really friendly and supportive, its so good to hear and see people who have all been successful with their weight loss. Look forward to coming next month and this time i will actually talk to people lol.:)

Hi Mags, always here for you and so glad you are going to be attending, it helps me for sure and I am so pleased to be with everyone... it's my big day out once a month and a few months ago, I wouldn't have been doing it... so I am over the moon.... call on me if I can help in any way... see you soon.

Love and hugs, Bev xxx

Did not recognise the feet lol What do you look like i bet i saw you there. Will talk next time and have a chat. Thanks sweetie

See now you two ladies have potential surgery buddies :)

Support meetings are so important to pre and post oppers...

Enjoy your nights, mine is as good as a night out with the girls i tell you xxx

We will meet Mags... I shall sort it with you beforehand... you can't really miss me (lol)... there is a lot of me.

Look forward to meeting you and all precious.

Thanks Julie... it's the highlight of my month!

I really look forward to going.

Always say I've learned so much more on here than in any book!

Love to you all and take good care xxx

:)Hi Mags-glad to hear you enjoyed the meeting-
I was trying to get there but didn't make it at the last minute-
Like Bev I will let you know if I am going to the next one & we will defo have a natter:)

Mags I was there but didnt know to look out for you! You should have jumped up and shouted "yoooooohooooooooo!" :D x

Hi Mags, I was there. I did speak to a few new people but don't know if I met you. Were you the one I met at the door who didn't know how to get in? I'm the big loud mouthed one.

Rebirth

Ive now put a photo on so no mistaking me next time, you are all wonderful ladies and make me feel so welcome. So nice to be around people who are non judgemental love to you all. See you next month x

Mags.. I will be there all being well.. my health is a bit up and down, but I do my best on the day...
I can send you my mobile number if it would help and we can arrange to meet...
Loads of love and lets keep moving onwards and upwards...
Look forward so much to seeing you.
Take good care xxx

Back