• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Salford forum meeting

Magsy

Hi Guys

Does anyone know what the topic is for Wed Meeting at Salford. Did not go to last one and not posted for a while so I'm unsure. I'm still very low at the moment with mums double cancer so feel I need to get out and about. Update is she has 2 different cancers diagnosed almost 6 months ago and nothing done as yet due to them trying to decide which to deal with first. Mum now poorly and they think it may have spread further. Now really angry as I feel that something could have been done sooner. Weight loss NIL not good eh. Never mind have another appointment this month with consultant.

So pleased that so many are doing so well. (still kept up with all your updates)

oh magsy, your poor mum, have you no idea when they are gonna do anything about it, surely its better to treat one of them. i really feel for you, you must feel so desperate and helpless. sorry i dont know topic for weds night, im gonna try and there for the first time, so might just see you there, big hugs xxx

Im so sorry about your Mums illness, you must be beside yourself with worry so I wouldnt even bother about your weight at the moment! If you can naintain it would be a good thing never mind loosing.
I dont know the topic for tomorrow at Salford, Im hopefully going to make it too so might see you there.....Take care XX

So sorry to here about your mum sweetheart, how awful for you all. As jac says its good that you are able to maintain with all the worry you have on at the moment.
Thinking of you love. Huggs too. xxxx

Back