• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Merry Xmas Everyone

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just a quick post to say Merry Xmas to you and yours.

Thanks to everyone that has given me support over the last year. And I hope to be of assistance to offer support to others next year.

Enjoy your xmas dinner and remember is your pre op, things will change for the better for you very soon.

Thank you Gary, and a very merry christmas and a very happy new year to you and yours :) xxx

Gary Merry Christmas to you hun and to all, hope everyone has a good one, and roll on to 2012 for a even better year. Hope you all have been good so santa comes xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dancing_snowman::Christmas02r::4616::109::48::xmastree::smiley1842::xmassign:

Happy Christmas Gary, see you in the New Year for the Cambs support group.

Merry Christmas Gary and a wish for a fabulous new year:)

merry xmas all :) make room 4 me on that losers bench in 10 days :)

merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Gary xx

Thankyou Gary and Merry Christmas to you xxx

Merry Christmas Gary.

Thanks for all your posts, you have really encouraged me.

xx

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you too, Chuckles :D.
:Christmas02r:
Here's hoping 2012 will be an even better year for you & your family, mwah xxx

Merry Christmas ans happy new year to you and your family Gary. You have so much more to look forward to in 2012 now you are so much lighter and healthier and have your new position at work to look forward to. Thanks for all the support you have given to me and all these other people this year. It's a pleasure to know you!. x

Merry Christmas n a happy new yr to u all ;) may 2012 help us all get slim ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2012 to everyone.

If you are a post opper may this year bring you your goal weight.

If you are a pre opper may this year bring you a surgery date and a safe recovery.

If you are waiting for funding or referral may this year be the one that sees you not only funded nut also seen, reviewed smd added to the surgery waiting list!

Most of all, have a peaceful time with your families,

Tatiana

i hope you all have a wonderful christmas and whether post or pre op everything works out how you wish , keep well everyone and take care xx

Merry Christmas one & all, wishing you a fantastic new year with everything good you can wish for yourself & your loved ones coming your way. Health wealth & happiness for everyone.

merry_christmas_6.gif

Back