• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-oppers

Magsy

I would just like to wish all the pre-opps who are now on their diets special thoughts and hope that things are not to difficult to cope with. To remember that we are all here for you and to recognise that it must be extra difficult at this time of year. You will all get through it and look back and be so proud of yourselves. Wishing you all a merry xmas and a fantastic new year. Love and hugs Mags xx

Here here mags , thinking of you all x

Thanks for the words of encouragement :) , i am just finishing day 6 and so hungry :( but will not give in tomorrow. It's easier doing the low carb fat rather than just a liquid pre op diet, at least i can have some lamb (so looking forward to it) for dinner and tea yum yum yum. Good luck everyone who's doing pre op diet for tomorrow not long now and we will be on that bench :) merry Christmas everyone x x x

Good luck to all you can do it xxxxxxxxxx

Sending you all EXTRA willpower as it is a horrible time to be doing a pre op diet, but you will be sooo glad you did ... You will have to have your Crimbo dinner around April time ... so Easter dinner really :):) xxx

Back