• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Message to my lovely new friends xxxx

lovebug

Official Lap Bander !!
Just want to say i'm so sorry i haven't been posting and very supportive to anyone the last few days . Always Thinking of everyone and i'll be back soon. Just so busy what with the Miss England Competition tomorrow night...and getting my business sorted . being off everything has gone to pot ha ha ! Love to everyone and hope your all ok . Love and Hugs xxx

I think you're posting a lot! And I certainly enjoy reading what you put! Hope that all goes well for you, dont work too hard! lotsa love , Neen x

Hi Livvy,

Just wanted to say good luck for the competition tomorrow! Take photo's - I'm so curious!! lol

Chat soon,

Alice xxx

Livvy - you have been loads of support to lots of us on here, what you on about girl!!! Good luck with the competition, can't wait to hear about it but remember to listen to your body and try not to over do things and keep drinking so you don't dehydrate! Lecture over, look forward to chatting soon xx

Back