• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well Today is the Day - Day 1

Tickety Boo

Hi All

It's day 1 of my 10 day milk & yoghurt diet and I've woken up really hungry so I'm sure today is going to be a hard slog.

Wish me luck and help me stay on track.

3 pints of milk and 2 'diet' yoghurts per day :eek::eek::eek:

Wishing you luck and stay on track!

Love and hugs... all the best for your wls journey xxx

I`m sure you will be fine Tickety-boo. The first few days are usuallly the hardest as your body reacts to getting all the carbs, fats and sugars out. But hang on in there and it will go a lot quicker than you think.

Good Luck hun x

Love an best wishes Kat x

Best wishes honey. I'm sure you remember that after you get past Day 3 it becomes easier. Remember to drink plenty of water too to stave off the headaches and give you a feeling of fullness. If you can manage that, that is?
Having read your other post, I don't know if you are able to?
Hugs, Grace xxx

Bless you, it may be a struggle now, but think of the benefit in the long run. Stick with it, stay strong.
xXx

Good Luck, its not easy but sooooo do-able, its the last thing between you and surgery :D You will do ti XX

good luck hun. thinking of you.
i start my 10 day pre op on 12th dec.
i will be following you and supporting you.
you will do good.
x june

Well Today is the Day - Day 2

Well today is day 2, I'm still on track but hungry today :eek:.

Just off for a Latte - roll on day 10 :D

I am not gonna say it is easy but if you think of the end result that really helps.

Good luck keep in touch so we can guide you on your way.

Day 3 is nearly out of the door. Still had a couple of episodes where felt really hungry but got over it.

In fact today I've batch cooked bolognese, chilli and beef casserole for DH and DS. I've also taken very small portions of each and blended them and put them in the freezer for after my op when I move on to mushies.

Thanks to you all for the encouragement.

I found it got a little easier after the first 3 days hun so hopefully it will for you too :D Hope the time flies and your op is here a.s.a.p.!! Stick at it :D XX

All the very best... you are getting steps closer and you are very much in thought...

Sending love and support to you xxx

Well day 5 is now here and I've had my pre-op assessment - bloods, mrsa swabs and ECG, so hopefully all OK.

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday evening and was wanting to cancel the whole thing, my mind was unrealistically running away with me, my wonderful husband brought me back to reality, he really is fantastic.

Think the wobble may have come as a result of having a cold and being on the milk diet, no chance to comfort eat to make me feel better.

Anyway wobble over for now, there's a few more days to go until next Monday x

Good luck and you've got through plenty of hurdles and you are on your onward journey... wishing you all the very best in every way.

Love and hugs precious xxx

Well peeps it's Day 6 of the milk diet and today I'm finding it particularly difficult, to say the least I'm very hungry xx

Back