• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet day 1

pinkprincess77

Well day 1 is over and done with. I can honestly say I'm not hungry physically but in my head I'm am. I think I'm going to struggle on the milk side of things, usually I only have milk in my coffee I never drink it so its making me feel sick. As anyone get any advise please? Z

top_kat

Make it milky coffee sometimes easier to go down that way than just drinking it as milk. If you're allowed sugar free jelly (check first) then make it up as a milk jelly as this also gives you something to "eat". If you're allowed NAS crusha milkshakes, blend them with ice as they then become thicker and fill you up for longer.

pinkprincess77

Make it milky coffee sometimes easier to go down that way than just drinking it as milk. If you're allowed sugar free jelly (check first) then make it up as a milk jelly as this also gives you something to "eat". If you're allowed NAS crusha milkshakes, blend them with ice as they then become thicker and fill you up for longer.

Thanks top kat yeah I'm allowed sugar free jelly I bought some yesterday :) I forgot about the nas crusha I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for replying x

pinkprincess77

Does anyone know if you can have sugar free chewing gum whilst on the milk diet please?

top_kat

again, different providers say different things, some do and some don't so you'll need to check with them.

But yes, milk jelly . . .the way to go lol

pinkprincess77

It's just because I'm so tense I'm constantly clinching my teeth which is giving me head ache. I thought if I chew gum it would give me something to use my teeth for rather than giving me head ache lol. Thanks for replying