• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk Diet journey!

Karma67

Well I've started my milk diet today.....and I've surprised myself since I don't like milk and have managed to have 3 pints of the dreaded stuff lol plus 2 borvil drinks, and some sugar free jelly...yummm oooo and not forgetting my multivitamin lol. I have had to put 1 1/2 teaspoons of coffee in my milky coffee but it's definately tolerable :D:D
phew!!
Not really felt hungry, which has surprised me, although my stomach has gurgled a few times! Just hope I will lose the 15bs quickly as I'm not milk convert yet lol

Wanted to wish you luck on the milk diet, happy to hear that you are finding it easy. Strange thing for me is pre-op I really didn't like milk but I LOVE it now, weird right?

Anywho, keep up the good work and moooo!

Nic:D

Good for you, and good luck with the rest of your milk diet. I'm finding it hard at the moment, but I think it's just head hunger. I am only now realising all the little bits that I was putting in my mouth throughout the day. I automatically went for a handful of my son's chocolate breakfast cereal when I make a drink, then automatically went for a banana every time I passed the fruit bowl.

Keep going, we WILL get there. My op is on 12th Nov.

Hi Karma,

You may find it gets a bit harder around day 2/3 but it will ease up again so don't worry! I'm on day errrr...11 of mine now and since day 7/8 it has been easy.

Best of luck with it and remember the reward at the end. :D

Cuppa xx

Hey Karma:)
Good luck on day 2-is that really all you can have?:(

Thanks all xxx

Hey Karma:)
Good luck on day 2-is that really all you can have?:(

Yup thats all i can have :cry::cry:;)

Bloomin' heck...today has been a different story to yesterday :eek:

Still not feeling hungry but finding it really hard to get the 3 pints into me :mad: I feel so waterlogged, even though i'm peeing for england at the mo lol:eek:

I also feel really tired and drained, I didn;t think the tiredness would hit me on day 2! how pathetic am I? :cry::cry: but I did jump on the scales this am and I have lost 1.7kg=3 3/4lbs .... this is probably all water /fluid but stll encouraging :D and I won't weigh myself til monday...promise

Hi Karma, I only got through the milk diet due to a) support from the experienced people on here and B). due to mixing the milk up with pretend sugar and vanilla extract. It was lovely and I still occasionally have it.
Good luck with your journey x

Back