• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk Diet

Paula Garner

Just a quick question regarding the milk pre op diet. Can you only drink just plain milk? Or can you mix it with things other than coffee, for example milkshake powder etc ?

I know it may seem like a daft question, but I think I might get sick of drinking just plain milk.

Thanks in advance for any replies ;)

I heated it on the hob with spices. Made chai lattes and milky coffees. and added it half and half to stock cubes.

I used to add cardamoms, ginger, cloves, cinnamon to milk in a pan and boil it up to make a sort of chai latte - was my bedtime treat!

Hi

I also used crusha, make sure it's the sugar free one and not the chocolate sugar free for some reason. And all milk coffee for the rest, it was a real luxury for me as the wife has had be on skimmed milk aka blue water for years, to be allowed a whole drink of skimmed milk was Devine compared the skimmed.

It was really odd but I really enjoyed the milk diet.

Paul

I'm dreading it, I hate milk...even the smell of it makes me feel sick and I don't like any of the milk substitutes either :cry:

Back