• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk Diet Staying the SAME!!

Haylz6

Iv been pre op dieting for 3 weeks and milk diet for 2 weeks, this morning I stepped on the scales and stayed the same.

Iv been on the diet all week not cheated or anything and iv stayed the same....... I felt like crying!!!!

Has anyone else had this???

Yep. But then I stopped getting weighed and when I went in for surgery I had dropped a quite a bit.

Stay off the scales! The idea of the milk diet is to shrink your liver and if possible lose a bit to show your dedication and make surgery a bit safer. It is not just about weightloss!

Get off the scales.

Take time to prepare mentally for the proceedure and make arrangements for your aftercare (help, support, childcare, post-op diet- whatever you need).

Don't stress about the scales.

If diets had worked for you in the past (and allowed you to maintain) then you wouldn't be in this position now would you? The milk diet is just another diet that may not work for you. It happens.

Look to your new future. Chill and goodluck with everything.

Hannah
xxx

The milk diet isn't designed for weight loss, it;s designed to shrink your liver.

Remove the scales from your home; they will be a hindrance, not a friend. Believe me.

And great advice from Hannah.

Hey

Thank you for ur advice I was in a massive melt down iv decided to get weighed before I go on holiday on the 13th of June, iv give my scales to my mam to hide in the house!

If I dnt lose 3 stone they won't op will they

Haylz x

Did they ask you to lose 3 stone?

You can do it!!!

I have lost 28lb in 5 weeks. So you can shift this weight. Sounds a lot, but when we are as big as we are, when our mind is in gear, we can shift a lot in a small amount of time :)

Wow that's great that well done!!

Am gonna start drinking more water to help shift it aswell.

Not gonna get weighed until I go on holiday on the 13th June and see the results.

Thanks for the advice

Last edited:
Thats the spirit :) Nice to have something to look forward to. Let us know how you get on :)

Back