• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No weight loss :(

L0ckerz

Iv stayed the same for 3 weeks now! :(
Following everything to the letter, infact I'm not technically eating enough yet iv stayed the same for 3 weeks now, it really is quite disheartening ! Anyone else had the same? X

I stayed more of less the same for 2 months but it's coming off again now!! I've lost inches though so hang in there!!!!! X

I'm loosin inches I think because all my clothes are defiantly getting bigger but just no movement on the scales :( xx

Sometimes if your not eating enough ur body will go into starvation mode so maybe that's it? Either way good luck it will come off :)

Sometimes it does the body good to have a shock day and have a boost of intake, especially if you are eating too little. I know it did for me, but obviously we are all individuals. Without knowing more, its difficult to say what may help you. Do you track your consumption including protein/calories/water and exercise on an app such as myfitnesspal? That can be helpful. Have you chatted to your dietician?

If you're keeping to high protein that is feeding your muscles which should be getting stronger and they weigh more, so if you're losing inches but scales aren't changing it's probably because of that, so I wouldn't worry, just keep doing things right and the weight loss will kick in again.

Back