• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk and yoghurt diet

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Well iv been looking at all the pre op diets iv got a choice of doin- we r spoilt at Birmingham heartlands hospital there's a few different ones but I think I'm gonna do the milk and youghurt one except ours is more yoghurts than milk??? It says 8-10 pots of low fat yoghurts and a pint of skimmed milk ( or semi skimmed if u prefer) a day!! Iv followed a few of ur journeys on here and noticed it's normally more milk than yoghurt has anyone else had a pre op diet like this b4 I'm sure it will probably b a bit easier bein able to eat rather than just drink wat do u think??? X

I know dotty I thought that wen I seen it o well I suppose all hospitals r different xx

I too had mainly milk but i think i would have preffered more yoghurts........

Yea I was thinking yoghurts would probably b a but easier as u r acually eating something ain't u, I will stick to which ever diet my surgeon suggests after all I'll have the biggest gift after so it will b worth it, thanks xxxxx

Back