• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet veg soup?help needed

christine1957

Im starting the milk diet on the 5th nov, and it says a bowl of veg soup but no patoes or lentils. Im trying some out i have put in carrots turnip butternut squash, parsnip and a corshette, with a oxo cube and a chillie for a bit spice. is this ok for the diet. Anyone else got any tips to help me thanks xxx:)

I wasn't allowed to have any form of soup on my milk diet, I know some allow a bouillon type, it is best to check with your provider what is or isn't allowed as it varies so much.

Agree with above. You must check as your soup sounds lovely but quite heavy on carbs which you need to avoid on pre op liver shrinkage diet.

hi thank you i have just phoned my team and left a message to ask them. ill let you no what they say when they get mack to me. i have just made nas jellys with milk and i have put some milk and crusha in some ici lolly molds can not weight to try them xx

hi just had the call im rite i can have the soup any type od veg with oxo is fine just no patoes or lentles so im quite happy now xxx

Sorry cannot help I was not allowed any thing but milk and yoghurt but good luck I found first two to three days the hardest but focused on my goal and people on this site were fantastic at support

What about mushroom soup homemade ot tomato and basil carrot and corriander or even pumpkinto name just a few and mot too.carby except pumkin.

I was told no root vegetables when on my liver diet,anything what grows above is fine.
And I was placed on the low fat liver diet x

hi thank you i love mushrooms and tomato so im going to try that never thought of it i have just got out my weight watches no point soup book i can just copy that as no potoes or lentiles the mexican soup was my fave so thak you for reminding me xx

Back