• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet!!

Hi all I start my milk and yoghurt diet tomorrow! All I've been told is to have 1 pint of milk and 3 fat free yogurts and a multivitamin!! Mmm can't wait! Just wondered if you are allowed any fruit and veg??? Thanks xx

if thats what you have been told by your team then that must be all.......good luck xx

Are you sure that's right? I speak at the monthly pre-op meetings and it's 3 pints of milk and 2 yoghurts per day. You're not allowed ANY other food. Just liquids freely which are tea/coffee/NAS cordial/Diet coke etc

I guess different hospitals different versions to suit each pct?

I start mine next Monday. 2pints milk 1 or2 lowest yogurts and a cup of oxo plus 2 + litres free fluids. There is a 1000 cal option I can do one for a week then the other for a week or two weeks of either one my choice. Milk simpler so will try that first.

Hi! I start mine too tomorrow! 3 pints of milk and two muller lights! Nom nom blueurgh!!! X

So glad I re read my notes! It's 3 pints of milk and 2 yoghurts!! Blonde moment!! Started today so far so good!! But it is only 12!! Ha ha x

So glad I re read my notes! It's 3 pints of milk and 2 yoghurts!! Blonde moment!! Started today so far so good!! But it is only 12!! Ha ha x

Bit of a difference :D

Good luck with the rest of the diet x

I cant wait to start that diet Urghh

Back