• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk Diet

shannon_hilder

Well its now day 5 on the pre operative liver reducing milk diet under the care of mr balapuri at sunderland royal hospital. Mixed feeling are rushing through me, i am going into work feeling deflated and tired despite the mulitvitamins i am taking, i am constantly thinking of food, and if i am not thinking of food then i am thinking of my surgery on this coming tuesday. Feelings of anxiety and excitement are running through me as fast horomones of a young boy who is hitting puberty (erm wait, i am a girl though!) I gained wait because of comfort eating..so i guess in a way, with all the different and mixed emotions that i am feeling at the minute, it would make sense to feel like eating the contents of the kitchen clean! but dont worry i wont! i am stronger than that... i have not strayed once from that dreaded diet sheet that the lovely Maureen Boyle has sent me..i darent...she's a very lovely lady....but she scares me.....Good luck to everyone who is going through what i am going through this week or in the upcoming weeks...just remember you are strong, you are a fighter...and YOU CAN DO THIS, the believing in yourself starts now.... stick to the dreaded diet, hold your head up high...and be proud of yourselves....GOOD LUCK, YOU HAVE ALL COME A LONG WAY XXXXXXXX

Good luck Hun great post ur doing well keep it up it will soon be very rewarding on the losers bench ;) x

aww shannon, thats lovely of you to think of others when you are finding it hard. I hope i am as strong as you. I started the Milk diet today and i must admit i'm finding it hard but just thinking of the end result to keep me on track. x

thank you Tray and Suzz ..good luck to both of you xx

thank you Peterbrough Guy xx

Good luck!! I promise it gets easier!! I think its a case of you stop thinking of food because you know what you are going to have. Rather than a "diet" where you gave to decide whether to be good or if you cam get away with squeezing an extra biscuit in!!!
It'll all be over before you know it! X

Back