• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

milk diet

helen mellons

I am going to get my 50 posts if it kills me :wave_cry:

well day 4 on milk diet. not hungry any more.:)
tummy not so bad still feeling little guidy so been drinking more.It def: takes a few days to get used to but not as bad as i thought it would be .except for the fact my dusband has had full english every morning and cooked a roast chicken for his tea now that was a test of willpower lol

Top tip to boost your posts. Go on the word association. You'll have 100 b4 u know it.

Glad your getting on well with the milk diet. It's bad, but sooooo worth it in the end!

hi helen day 11 of my milk diet it aint so bad at all really is it, i found the weekend the hardest but i got there, have just kept myself busy. where are you being done and where x ( ooh that sounds rude dosent it sorry lol)

i would need to plot revenge against my hubby......ROAST CHICKEN Mmmmmm. Stay strong you can do it and you are by the sounds of it x

Hellens a Walsall Manor patient too...

Stay strong Helen, you can do it! If your husbands dinners n cooked breakfasts are tempting you too much, spit on them before you get tempted to nibble :) :) :)

psst just don't tell him lol xxxx

Helen you should of told me I would have come over and told him off again lol, Wait till I see him tomorrow :eek: and thanx to him all I have heard all night is bloody Alvin and the bloody chipmunks lmfao

i am on day 11 of mine...and my gods has today been taxing the ol' will power
started at work when a supplier brought in a huge box of choccies and cakes for the office....which everyone else had fun eating
been to the cinema this eveing to see Alice in Wonderland....where my friends were all eating popcorn and hotdogs
and on the way home i took one of my friends to asda to do some food shopping....she had an op a month ago and is unable to drive at the moment....so was walking around thinking "yum yum yum yum....i want THAT!"

lol i survived...one more day and then i nearer to being able to taste stuff that is strawberry or rasberry based lol

I would like to know more about the milk and yoghurt diet what does this consist of as no doubt in the near future i will be doing the diet myself please help

The diet i was given says every day you need to have
* 4 pints semi skimmed milk (can be flavoured with NAS crusha)
* 2 pints other liquid
* 1 multi vit & mineral tablet
* 1 salty drink (oxo, marmite, stock cube. bovril etc)

also allowed
* 1 sachet sugar free jelly
* 3 sticks sugare free gum

thats it :)

Back