• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk Diet Help Please!!!!

smiler2009

Starting my milk diet tommrow does anyone out there know how many yoghurts I can replace for a pint of milk?
I think its a pint for a yoghurt.

Starting my milk diet tommrow does anyone out there know how many yoghurts I can replace for a pint of milk?
I think its a pint for a yoghurt.
I did the milk diet from st richards and wasnt told that i could replace the milk with yoghurts, it is difficult getting 4 pints down i only managed 3 most days but it does get easier as your another step towards your goal hang in tere just have your goal in your head all the time. xx

Hi Smiler! Thats what I did because there was no way I could get 3 pints of milk down me. Good luck with the pre op diet. It doe seem impossible at first but trust me it does get easier.

What happens if you're milk intolerant?

I have it...but milk don't really like me very much?

Just wondered.

~hugs~

Just wondered.

~hugs~
there are many liver reducing diets out there it appears that each hospital uses a different one, if you are milk intolerant you need to speak to the dietician and ask for a different one. hope this helps xxx

hello i had to stick to the diet as it was so i carnt help but good luck honey x x x theres also a very low cal diet too x x x x

I think you can have lactose free as an alternative, but also recommended is a low cal/fat/sugar diet - small potato, chicken, veg, fruit, fish etc.

I hope that you are coping with the diet. I too am on the milk diet - day 2 - (no yogurt). I'm hanging on in there and thinking of the end goal............... At least I can have some Bovril/Oxo and I save the jelly until later in the day. Whoopee only 8 days to go!!

Just wondered.

~hugs~

Same here.

I was wondering in the Milk Diet do you have skimmed or semi-skimmed. I know there is a Lactose Free semi-skimmed in the shops.

I like soya milk on cereal but not sure I could just drink it on its own.

hi im not good with milk as dairy sets my IBS off i used skimmed milk on my diet x x x

Hi,

For me it wouldn't matter if it was skimmed I get the same results, and the loo becomes my second home :sign0137: :sign0131:. The upset stomach and nausea can go on for up to 3 days.

pinky,poor you im not that bad im safe ish with skimmed milk they is 2 diets just ask for the low cal/fat/suger one and you should be fine x x x x x goodluck and i hope you get your date really soon x

im on day 2 of 4 pints of milk no yoghurt ,but i made the jelly with milk made it a little easier to get 1 pint down and doesnt taste to bad xxxxx

im on day 2 of 4 pints of milk no yoghurt ,but i made the jelly with milk made it a little easier to get 1 pint down and doesnt taste to bad xxxxx
well done keep going, what i did was pint for breakfast, lunch and a glass for snacks hot milky coffee saved marmite for dinner and afters sugar free jelly made it feel more like i was having a meal in the evening! lol.. xxx

I'm on day 3 and I feel tired and hungry but I haven't cheated and I wont. I keep focusing on the end goal and that helps.

Back