• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MINIMINS FOOD CONFESSION BOX

:whoopass: bad girl !

Im a good girl I am.lol

OMG is it nearly 2.30 0R 1.30, Has my computer changed automatically on me?
Im going to bed either way, night all.

happy hang over on your wake up 4 your boozy sins ;)

Hey how come so many night owls on here lol...I have been working so have an excuse...xx

sat nites my booze night no child as my sis baby sits so i get a lie in on a sunday :D

lucky u lol, my sis been great has him most sat nights, IM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL HIS 16TH BIRTHDAY THATS EVICTION DAY:D

only kidding i do love my ryan :)

Lol mine left home at 17 and returned when he was 21 there is no way he will leave so I might have to move one day when he is at work...lol...xx

Dont wish them older Liz, the older they get the worse they get. Give me babies any day. Well my oldest is 21 and then 20 but youngest is 16 this year and is an absolute angel, nothing like the other 2.

boys do love there mums !

Dont wish them older Liz, the older they get the worse they get. Give me babies any day. Well my oldest is 21 and then 20 but youngest is 16 this year and is an absolute angel, nothing like the other 2.

janie when they learn to answer back its not good, i gonna have a bumpy ride when the hormones kick in. :D

a son is a son until he finds a wife, a daughter, well she is 4 life.

ohhh forgive me for i have sinned i consumed a packet of M&S mini dark jaffa cakes hey hang on i aint sorry they were delicious

ohhh forgive me for i have sinned i consumed a packet of M&S mini dark jaffa cakes hey hang on i aint sorry they were delicious

Lol.....I am so loving this.....I knew there would be others out there that have sinned like me, unfortunately I have not sinned today.....but the god lord is punishing me he has sent me period pains!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

:eek: no remorse ?

porridge not a pardon, get down those cells and serve your time !

7 days imprisonment 4 u lol :copon:

:)

PMSL mine was 2 days ago while driving back from birmingham its all them massivvves fault i tell yea.... thine willpower is passed over to them for their waiting leaving thee defenceless

:eek:
PMSL mine was 2 days ago while driving back from birmingham its all them massivvves fault i tell yea.... thine willpower is passed over to them for their waiting leaving thee defenceless

:eek::eek: HAND CUFF THAT WOMAN IMEADIATLY :D

Back