• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MINIMINS FOOD CONFESSION BOX

forgive me minimins ive sinned (AGAIN):sigh:

i had 4 mouth fulls of chicken tikka masala, chicken was cut up in to the tiniest of pieces, oh boy i payed 4 my sin today :eek:
i could manage it gr8 b4 last fill, so me being me tried it again, 4 mouth fulls in (well chewed) i was gagged, took 4 hours to remove the block for my sins, boiled hot water sipped slowly softened and removed the block.

:copon: i wont be having that no more lol

forgive me ladies cos i have sinned, i bought a BIG EAT bag of doritos to eat at the pictures on saturday and to share with my hubby and 5 year old daughter.

After the pictures, we were chatting and i asked them how many of the crisps hubby and daughter had, i think you can guess their reply...............NONE!!!!

**** I hadn't even realised!!! It took me the full 2 hours though.

Please forgive me x x x

you are forgiven lisa :D

Oh god where to start lol (I think I've done my pennance with the side effects from the sugar lol)

Cadbury's Flake - was ok.
Cadbury's Crunchie - oh boy did I pay for that one.
Ambrosia Creamed Rice - might as well be renamed "Pure sugar in a can"
Ice-cream: Strawberry Cornetto, Choccie Cornetto - Was ok if I took them slowly. Cheapie soft scoop stuff, was okish. The spensive stuff knocks me for six lol.
Soya chocolate milk - liquid sugar that tastes of chocolate - it's teh debil!
I can't hack the taste of artificial sweetners, so I have full fat(tm) squash - with no ill effects!
And for my sins, I've had a whole can of Pepsi Max with just a little wind. (I know it's all sweetners, but it's the nicest one out there).
Probably more stuff that I've forgotten, or wiped from my memory lol.

:eek: scott u nawty boy ! get down the minimins cells right now !

porridge 4 u :D

liz x

LOL

ok ladies get ya guns out n shoot me !
:bolt:

i havent sinned today but im gonna confess i will be having some easter egg tonight as i have bought my son the madagascar 2 dvd as an easter gift and im going to have a small bit of easter egg later while watching the film.:copon:

will do theres bugger all on tv tonight for it being easter sunday.

My confession....I snogged a 35 year old last night.....oh and a 34 year old (not at the same time)....give me my punishment....ooopppsss not a food confession I am truely a good girl on that part lol.....but bad in other ways.....xx:D:D:D

My confession....I snogged a 35 year old last night.....oh and a 34 year old (not at the same time)....give me my punishment....ooopppsss not a food confession I am truely a good girl on that part lol.....but bad in other ways.....xx:D:D:D

:eek::eek::eek: 2 of them the greek was only mentioned before lol :eek::eek::eek:

:copon:

iron knickers 4 u girly lol with a huge pad lock on them haha :8855::8855::8855:

2 men :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:,you didnt say that in your thread lol.

You wicked wicked woman,i am sooooooo jealous lol.

I cant sin today i am at work so i give permission for someone to have my share of choc if its helps them not feel so guilty :D:D:D:D

Di

hey linda !!! u planning a night out next weekend as welll lol ;)

Laughing my head off here....yea forgot to mention the scottish guy.....did not want you all to think I had no standards but I had a practice run with him before the greek one...doing my bit for united nations lol....no liz not out next weekend as I work for the next three but hopefully will be out the weekend after....thing was I was so worried about it prior to going out and it was just great fun, nothing serious and neither of the blokes where for me (I am saving myself for the chap at work) but it was good fun dancing with everyone and singing at the top of my voice things I have so missed doing....I am off to shop for my iron knickers lol..xx

linda im glad weight loss has brought you this new found confidence, i also enjoy going out and having fun now when previously i would of stayed at home, its natural to feel nervous but good on ya for going out and having fun fun fun.

Wow Linda 2 of them, now you know that means you have to ensure you go out next time you are off!! Would loved to have been a fly on the wall LOL

ok ladies get ya guns out n shoot me !
:bolt:

i havent sinned today but im gonna confess i will be having some easter egg tonight as i have bought my son the madagascar 2 dvd as an easter gift and im going to have a small bit of easter egg later while watching the film.:copon:

:whoopass: But u love it! :D

Back