• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MINIMINS FOOD CONFESSION BOX

Everyones children are different, I was not a problem to my parents even though I was pregnant at 16 and left home at 17. Im the oldest of 8, and out of the 8 my parents had problems with 5, both girls and boys.I have girl, boy, boy and the oldest 2 I have had one problem after another with them, I only hope last boy is not. He has his life set out for him, tells me what he wants to be and do. Tells me he loves me every day and worries that we wont be able afford to send him to university when he eventuatly leaves school.

my prison has become quickly over crowded :eek:

im off to bed ladies as my pit is calling me, night night all x

night night liz

psssssst can i put the handcuffs on someone i managed to get out of them

Me too....we should of gone in the chat room I did look in and it was empty...I can manage it if there are only a few lol...night night everyone I am off to bed too the cat is pushing me off the chair as he wants to settle down where my bum has warmed it up xx

please forgive me for i have syned :D

1 i litre spanishrose red wine ( tesco value) economy crunch n all that
2 tuna and mayonaise bagel :D
3 sat and vinger crisps
4 brb going back to kitchen

nightnight off to the celler with you... oh no thats no good lol you might raid the rest of the wine

nightnight off to the celler with you... oh no thats no good lol you might raid the rest of the wine
its ok not alchol left in whole house unless the grapes count ????? i did find another bag of crisps though

thats ok then the crisps are stale check the date

i ate them cant find the packet thuink i through it

I am currently making my hubby have foods for dinner that i either dislike or really dont fancy ...is that bad of me ????:D:D:D

Have sinned soo badly i need the electric chair. Banana and plum almond topped crumble and custard....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have been away this weekend

Friday had 2 rounds of toast half a pack of hula hoops crackers with cheese spread 4 cubes of belguim chocolate and 3 vodkas and chips with mayo

Saturday had I toast 3 chicken nuggets and some fries and chocolate and 4 vodkas

sunday bag of crisps and a bar of belguim chocolate just got back and ate 3 faggots

By rights I should have dumped at some point but I didnt lol

Must have walked 10-15 miles to compensate

teen wow i have tried walkers sensation crisps and after 4 small ones couldnt eat any more left a film of grease in my mouth.

forgive me i have sinned i skipped out of work early and my mind wanted me to buy KFC on the way home

I have been away this weekend

Friday had 2 rounds of toast half a pack of hula hoops crackers with cheese spread 4 cubes of belguim chocolate and 3 vodkas and chips with mayo

Saturday had I toast 3 chicken nuggets and some fries and chocolate and 4 vodkas

sunday bag of crisps and a bar of belguim chocolate just got back and ate 3 faggots

By rights I should have dumped at some point but I didnt lol

Must have walked 10-15 miles to compensate

hi teen, i hope you had a nice weekend, how was 3 the vodkas ? did you get drunk off them ?

liz

No didnt even get tipsy lol One good thing come out of eating all that crap I dumped 5 times over the weekend but not in the sugar dump way if you no what I mean lol

iv sinned bad this weekend on strawberry cheese cake had half of one over the weekend on the bright side it tasted bloody lovely!!

:eek: u bad girl ! my fav to tho :p:p:p

glad you enjoyed it.

liz x

Back