• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mints!

charlie_pops

I know chewing gum is a no no but what about sugar free mints if sucked not crunched, pre op I used to get the ones from MnS. Or does anyone have any advice? I'm 4 days post gastric bypass

Don't start back on the sweet road even s/f if you can help it. Once the sweet taste comes back you cant go with out again. I ahve to admit purposefully didnt have any for good while after surgery and wish I never started back on any sweet stuff all to easy to get back on that merry go round. Best of luck if you want anything get peppermint tea. xx

Just thought maybe sugar free ones were ok or boiled sweets. I have nas vimto and that's sweet ish.

I'm ok fez just swollen a lot, had blood test today at docs and nurse said swelling was normal. Just worried I have an infection as I'm a crappy healer. How's your bypass. It's a month right?

I don't know about you charlie pops but I was thinking of mints more as a breath freshener as that is what I use chewing gum for on occasion (rather than the sweet taste!)?!

Just something to suck on really ( now don't be rude) as the purée is leaving me wanting something solid in my mouth

I'm good thanks. Went for 1st check up today. Nice surprise as 18lbs off since op. back to work next week so reality will kick in. My swelling took about 2 weeks to go down

That's amazing 18lbs, well done u. I'm back at work on st Patrick's day then my second job Easter weekend. Just had my injections and my dad isn't very good at it ouch!

Back