• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sugar free sweets???

ditzyangeluk

Does anyone know where i can buy some sugar free sweets? They aren't for me (I'm not even going that route!) but for my hubby. He's diabetic & he's looking for gums, mints, sweets - to suck & chew. Any ideas?

Sula - sugarfree boiled sweets, in Caramel and Cappacino
Trident - Choc Mint Chewing gum...

Both yummy:D

Don't know why I didn't think of it before .. just looked on the internet & found LOADS that do them so please disregard question, sorry!! (Thanx cazbandy!)

asda also do a diebetic vinalla ice cream !!

thorntons do loads of diabetic choccys :)

Any new ideas, tips, or sorbitol problems.... ?

Love and hugs... I've had a couple of Sugar Free Werthers Originals! xxx

Bev don't forget that they are not fat free!! I love them as you know but had to warn my daughter that they are still pretty naughty sweets even though there is no sugar in them.
Lynne xx

Oh I know, I can only manage one or two if any, had a dry mouth for a few days and needed something to suck... if they don't get you with the sugar, they get you with the fat!

Love and hugs xxx

Goody Good Stuff does some of the best I've ever tried! Our local sweet shop stocks them, and had a "chocolatier workshop" last year during which a rep from Goody Good Stuff came to talk to us and let us try the different variety of sweets they have.

Surprisingly they're REALLY REALLY NICE... you expected them to have that horrible "sugar free" taste, but they were amazing. They even had what looked like sugar coated jellies, but when I queried this, I was told the "sugar" was crystallised lemon juice!! The entire line is vegetarian, fat-free, meat-free, dairy-free, nut-free, Halal and Kosher certified.

Back