• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Miserable

Fizzpot

I'm so miserable all I want to do us sleep! I'm fed up with my weight and I should be so happy as my op is on the 11th my boyfriends paying for my surgery! Asked me to marry him yesterday ! My son Used his potty for the first Time Today too! So why ? I'm just such a miserable cow! Ahh I can't even be bothered to do my housework .. What's wrong with me? Did your attitudes change after your ops? Xx

Think you just on a downa we all get like that I have been goin through menopause for bout 8 year now my periods are sporadic but when they r due n don't arrive i get like that but who knows sometimes just an unexplainable chemical inbalance in our bodies get some music on get dancing or watch something you know will be really funny or get the girls round for a good laugh it all helps. xx we always here for you on here xx

deffinatly ur life is gonna change for the better, jus think things r looking up, the wheels r in motion to a slimmer u xxx

if your depression is only due to the weight then, yes, I imagine once you are lighter you will be completely happy. If it isn't and there is more to it then maybe these are things to look at with a gp/therapist as being lighter won't solve other issues.

I know this already to be honest - I wouldn't even class my self as depressed , I think everything is happening so quickly as I'm going private- I think I'm anxious as I wish I was doing the pre op now to stop any further damage, I haven't told my family so still concerned about whether I should or not and think all that's adding up and making me grumpy :S
thanks all :)

Crikey...what a focus you have....aiming for a small sized wedding dress!!! You're so lucky!!!

I'm so miserable all I want to do us sleep! I'm fed up with my weight and I should be so happy as my op is on the 11th my boyfriends paying for my surgery! Asked me to marry him yesterday ! My son Used his potty for the first Time Today too! So why ? I'm just such a miserable cow! Ahh I can't even be bothered to do my housework .. What's wrong with me? Did your attitudes change after your ops? Xx

"come on Fizzpot" cheer up you have so much to look forward to, a new you, a wedding to plan, watching your son grow up, what more could a girl want. At the moment you have so much racing through you mind you don't know whether your coming or going:confused: i'm having my band fitted on saturday and i hold my hand up i'm fat and miserable, my 2 boys ask me to go swimming with them and i won't be seen dead in a costume:eek: and thats what i'm looking forward too spending more time and doing things with them when i'm slim.:family2:
xx

Back