• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Missing certain foods today

wildthing

Missing my old way of eating today for some reason - could really murder a couple of pices of beans on toast - but bit intolerant of beans and bread ;-(

It must be awful to not be able to eat the things you like. I was worried about that, but I am unsure if I am lucky or not as I havent found anything I cant have yet. Thing is that has its downfalls though because my brain thinks things are the same!, I do have trouble with eating slowly so I find myself overfull on many occasions.

I hope you can find something to help ease your cravings x

I suppose if I had a de-fill I would manage to eat more things I like but I did that last year and put well over a stone back on!

oh no!! thats not good either, you need a happy medium, like manage 1 slice of bread instead of 2 lol its a shame when we get the op they cant reprogramme our brains too lol

In a few weeks you can have a small wholemeal toast a beans.but tbh you might not like them by then!Honest!

Back